Thursday, August 23, 2012

A New (Same) Kind (Type) of Christianity Redraft 2

Me:
Well, I guess since you clicked on this, you must have read the title. Welcome. I appreciate you taking the few minutes of your day to peruse yet another blog. Much thanks. ;) 

With any good introduction comes the awkward part of the relationship. You don’t know what to ask, you don’t know the past, and you don’t want to look like an ass. Well, very much understood. I’ll start off with saying some things about myself and hope that my quirks and beliefs don’t shipwreck our already tumultuous relationship.

Hmmmm.

I will confess that I am nervous. But here it goes:

I’m a Christian.

*crickets*

Oh, right. Of course, of course.
Enjoy the rest on Provoketive Magazine. ;)

Provoketive

--Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment