Joe Biden:
1. A crack or ten about Paul Ryan's age or good looks as contrasted with his own.Paul Ryan:
2. A racial reference about white people to compensate for previous tongue trippers. Game over if he confuses genders or political parties.
3. Shuddering/spasms when cornered. Fatality if he says Paul Ryan "is well-spoken."
I don't know much about Paul Ryan, except that he garners as much bipartisan respect as . . . well, Dan Quayle. I'm expecting three different things from Ryan in this debate:
1. References to God and/or his Christian faith. Respect points if he talks about Romney's faith. Or snickers about the President's lack thereof. A tip of the glass if he wears a Rosary.I will be live tweeting the entire debate. While drinking. Let's hope that this debate is anything but ordinary.
2. An attempted joke about Jon Stewart in order to be relevant. Snark about media bias equals double points.
3. Begins a statement by including "Let's talk straight" or "raw talk" or "straight shooter." This goes well with point #2.
--Nick


Looks like you're 0 for 6. ;)
ReplyDelete#1 is the closest I guess, but Biden was just condescending instead of joking.
Ah, but I am 2 for 2 in the beer department tonight.
Delete--Nick