I figure I'll start with 10.
1. I hate how I look in pictures. That is why I often don't smile.What about you?
2. I'm going bald, and it really doesn't bug me. But I do wish I had long straight hair that I could blow out of my face. So I guess it kinda does bug me.
3. I'm still terrified of going to hell, or the thought of anyone being there. This is a childhood fear. One that really bothers me.
4. I talk too much when others need to talk. I need to listen better and more.
5. I don't think I'll be successful in life and I do wonder if this is as good as it gets. Which is scary in it's own way.
6. There are days I doubt the existence of a good god. Not in any sense of agnosticism, but of a healthy fear and realization of my own nature.
7. I wish I had studied theology more while at Biola, and had been more serious about pursuing some sort of scholarly academia.
8. I wish I wasn't studying various theological topics, and that I was ignorant. Yes, this conflicts with number 7.
9. I wish I was better for her.
10. I need to love more.