Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Blogging Update and Funny Comic (Because You Care So Much)

Howdy everyone. My apologies for not blogging (because your life revolves around this publication) as of late. As I mentioned a few posts back, I'm in the process of getting married and as such things go, the energy requirments are high.

So here is a funny picture to make up for it. Garfield Minus Garfield.
Your regularly scheduled program will likely pick up within the next week or three. I may have some posts about Systematic Theology, women in ministry or just some beer reviews.

:)

--Nick

2 comments:

  1. I love Garfield Minus Garfield! I would like to hear about systematic beer reviews by women, but that is just me. If you think that statement is remotely funny, please check out my blog- http://everydaysubversive.wordpress.com/

    And please, tell me how terrible it is.

    ReplyDelete