Monday, March 5, 2012

Women in Ministry, Or Helpful Theology of Gender Facts

I contributed a little to this, and Allison Quient did a majority of the research. The post on her blog is incredibly in-depth and focused. Check it out.

A sample:
Did you know…? 
"I have come to understand that many people don’t know some of the key facts and information about debated Scripture passages for a theology of gender. My primaryaim here is NOT to provide you with an Egalitarian interpretation of Scripture, but some key bits of information to consider in the debate. It is up to you to think through these and come to your own conclusions and interpretations. 
If you want, skip to the books you are more curious about. If you want specific citations or sources that I didn’t include, just ask and I’ll give them to you."
Allison Quient's page

--Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment