Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Roger Olson, "Catholic-Evangelical Dialogue part 1"


I'm still not certain why Catholics are viewed as sub-biblical by other Christians. I'm reading this now, maybe I'll get some answers. This series, either way, should be interesting.
About a year ago I reported here on an Evangelical-Catholic (or Catholic-Evangelical) dialogue event. Last year I only heard the plenary address which was public. This year I was invited to participate in the following day of theological conversation. I truly appreciate that invitation and opportunity once again to engage in theological dialogue with Catholics and Protestants of other traditions. 
This is the most recent of many Catholic-Evangelical dialogues in which I have    participated . . .
Catholic/Evangelical

--Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment