Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Eating Like a Damn Dirty Hippie, day 1
I figured I'd do something different and I want to try and kick my enjoyment of certain unnecessary foods. Here is the "Damn Dirty Hippie" eating habit rules that I will attempt to implement for the next month.
1) I will drink only water or tea. Nothing with alcohol or caffeine.*
3) No skin on chicken, no fat on anything (I eat one portion and nothing else) and no sauce. Meat is acceptable provided it is not fried.**
4) No fast food.
5) Primary diet is fruits and veggies.
6) Seasoning is limited to a pinch of salt and pepper.
7) No candy or crackers or snacky foods.
8) Bread is acceptable provided it is in the form of a sandwich and only two slices are used and it is multigrain.***
9) String cheese or milk is for my dairy intake. Nothing beyond this. No butter.
10) No eating after 9pm.
Final) For each time I break a rule, I add on a week of this diet.
My diet for today is:
(Note Yahtzee's expression; it is the same as my own right now)
*Hippies do drink alcohol and caffeine, but since it is often taxed and goes to fund PMCs, I consider it evil. Until the 30 days are up. Then it's back to supporting the use of terror and drinking alcohol.
**So I'm inconsistent with hippies, sue me.
***A last resort, of course.
Fingers and taste buds crossed,