Friday, December 28, 2012

What should I blog about in the New Year?

I read a few blogs where they submitted to their readers, so I appeal to all seven of you to challenge me to write a series on a theological/political/cultural topic of any kind. I plan on submitting my application to Fuller Theological Seminary in the next couple months and will be diving into some pretty fun theological territory. Let me give a few examples:

Open Theism and the biblical case. Eschatology and specifically the fate of people after death. The inerrancy of Scripture. Hermeneutics and interpretation. Karl Barth.

On a more cultural note, the novel/screenplay/research papers could be fun. Or exploring worship music.

Should I interact with more blogs, like Redemption Pictures or Brandon Robertson?

Etc.

So any thoughts or suggestions, feel free to toss them below. I look forward to this.

--Nick

5 comments:

  1. more beer reviews. even though i resent you for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean "gain more weight." Sounds good to me. Will have to confer with the lady, but I will see what I can do.

      :)

      --Nick

      Delete
    2. who said anything about gaining weight? Allison checking your weight now? mmmm hahahaha!

      Delete
    3. I figure as long as I keep my diet in check (and keep up my new habit of regularly working out) that I should be fine.

      LOL.

      --Nick

      Delete
  2. Any of those. :-) I'm not fussed about the beer reviews though. Looking forward to reading all the rest.

    ReplyDelete