Sunday, June 8, 2014

Seminary Musings, Or A New Seminarian Series

Well hello. Aside from my "Daredevil" post, I have the the daily pressures of been quite a quiet little monkey here on me blog. Hopefully I will be putting this to sleep. My wife and I are moving up to Pasadena this July in order to both attend Fuller Theological Seminary. She will be enrolled full-time in the PhD program in Theology, and I'll be going part-time through the MAT program. My hope is that we will both publish a few posts a week detailing our daily lives. Not because we want you to live vicariously through us, unless you are into that. In which case, call Truman.

Rather, its a way to journal thoughts, issues and selections of my papers or readings. I know I won't have much time to call and chat via the phone, so this is a nice way to keep my friends and readers updated. So, look forward to that, if you are so inclined.

Plus, I LOVE the picture of us. That's my real reason for writing this. :)

Blessings!

--Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment